Diversity of Sales Channels
traditional and/or online sales channels and traditional and/or innovative collaborative business models
Public courses announced: -there are currently no open public courses in English-
Registration deadline: -
For closed groups, the programme is performed upon agreement.
With the online media influence growth on marketing and sales, the number of digital sales channels and the diversity of sales models are increasing. Moreover, classic sales channels are also changing and adapting their business models to digital trends.
The programme is intended for:
- management staff who are in charge of business strategic planning in companies of any size;
- staff who are in charge of organizing sales and other marketing and sales professionals;
- international business professionals.
The purpose of the training is to provide knowledge on how to design, develop and implement a sales strategy using a variety of sales channels.
Main topic: Marketing and Sales
Related topics: Internationalisation of Businesses, Digital Economy
Seminar title: Diversity of Sales Channels
Seminar code: WOC-004001-0001-EN
Other languages are available upon request (e.g. Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian and Slovenian or any other if requested)
Place and date: - there are currently no open public courses in English -
Registration deadline and advance questions: -
Seminars on "Marketing and sales" are modular, separately by individual types of communication and sales channels, by product or service groups, by individual markets, by other criteria and/or based on the received initiatives by third parties.
We also recommend internal training, consulting and mentoring, as well as participation in other topic-related training programmes, among others:
We recommend that you also monitor content related to marketing and sales on our WOTRA official website.
Main topic: Marketing and Sales
In our work we come into contact with numerous companies offering various semi-products, products and services that are intended for sale to commercial entities, the public sector through public procurement and/or final consumers. Many of these companies’ products and services are not ready in the shape or form that is suitable or appropriate for marketing abroad, namely due to a lack of certificates, unfulfillment of standards, unsuitable price policies, unsuitable packaging, competitiveness regarding the design and functionality of the product or service, in addition to many other reasons. Even companies themselves often do not have the proper internal organisation or have inexperienced staff when it comes to selling on foreign markets.
With the rise in online sales, online social media and analytical tools for monitoring sales and visitor behaviour on websites, marketing and sales have become significantly more complex. Today, that means that in addition to the traditional sales channels, there are a large number of possible online marketing, advertising, and sales channels, as well as a wide selection of associated software tools available.
Our trainings reveal various aspects of marketing and sales in the international context.
Irena Rezec is an experienced expert with many years of experience both in the public as well as the private sector in Slovenia and abroad. She has gained experience and knowledge in the field of information solutions, entrepreneurship, European and global business ecosystems, business collaboration and partnership approaches as well as international operation of companies, all by obtaining the University (information systems) and Master's (international management) degree, by managing the Euro Info Cenre in Ljubljana (currently titled Enterprise Europe Network), by cooperating in various working groups in Slovenia and abroad, and within the last 15 years in the role of the Managing Director of the company WOTRA also by implementing a big number of projects and seminars in Slovenia and other countries in the world. For the past 15 years, she has also regularly evaluated EU project proposals (EU H2020, URBACT, and other funds) in the fields of ICT and industrial clusters development, and occassionally in the field of urban and rural economic development.
In addition, she was in-depth training in:
- collaborative relationships and partnership management (Rhythm of Business, OECD, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Flanders);
- open and systematic innovation (CREAX, ECSB);
- digital marketing and online sales channels (Amazing);
- quantum techniques (Tadej Pretner);
- systemic dynamics in organisations - systemic constellations in business (a licensed faciliator certified by the Institute for Systemic Constellations Slovenia in cooperation with Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands).
Registration and advance questions deadline: -
The number of participants is limited. In the event of an excessive number of applications, we will announce additional dates.
You can submit a registration or enquiry form and up to 3 advance questions (but not legal questions) via the Enquiry Form or by replying to an electronic invitation, if you have received it. You can also call us during office hours. When registering, indicate for which seminar and date you apply (or seminar code), basic information about the participant and also about the organization, in the case that the payer is an organization.
The price of the seminar per individual participant depends on the location/country of performance, the number of participants, the duration of the seminar, the possible co-organization of the seminar with partners in each country and other circumstances. Therefore, the price will be known when an individual seminar is announced. Members of the CollaboVentures platform have a 10% discount on the net price of the seminar.
The price of the seminar usually includes:
- seminar materials and access to the forum or community group on the topic under discussion;
- free one-year access to advanced content on the WOTRA Focus - Development Navigator portal, from the day this accessibility to advanced content is enabled on the portal;
- 30 minutes of free consultations in the days after the seminar end on the subject of the seminar, for the company that registered the participant and under the following conditions:
- consultations are made via Skype after prior announcement and mutual date/hour agreement;
- free consultations from this title can be used only in the case of timely paid registration fee;
- free consultations can be used no later than 6 months after the end of the seminar. This bonus falls due wholly within this period.
Participants will also receive a Certificate of their participation at the seminar.
You pay the fee in full before the seminar starts based on the received proforma invoice. We will forward the final invoice to your address after the seminar is ended.
Any termination of the seminar must be written and forwarded to the seminar organizer no later than ---. In case of timely cancellation we charge 15% of the administrative and organizational costs. We do not return the fee in the event of a subsequent cancellation, however the replacement of a participant from the same organization is possible.
Other conditions: We do not allow audio or video recording during the training.
In relation to sales channels, we also offer consulting services tailored to individual customers, among others:
- reviewing the existing use of traditional and online sales channels and making suggestions for improvements;
- designing and developing a marketing and sales strategy for an individual client, taking into account the diversity of sales channels, a particular purpose, product or service group, a target market and/or target group;
- taking over sales network coordination and sales activities for all or a single market, and for all or for a particular sales channel.
Visit our WOTRA website for more detailed information about our additional services.
Innovation in services, combined with collaborative business models and the digital economy, bring major changes also in sales channels. This means that a company can decide between the traditional and/or digital sales channels and between the traditional and/or innovative collaborative business models when selling its products and services. A wide range of options for using different sales channels from a company requires regular monitoring of trends, innovations and knowledge of using modern sales channels and business models. As part of the training, participants will be acquainted with a wide range of options and at the same time trained to analyze these options and gradually introduce modern sales channels and business models into their own practice.
Among other things, we will answer the following questions:
- How to analyze and decide on the most appropriate sales channels for each product or services group and for individual target markets?
- What are the differences in the usability of individual sales channels with regard to the activity of the organization and/or perhaps a group of products and services?
- What are the differences in the preparation of a product or service for one or another sales channel, and what is important in this regard?
- How to adjust business to modern digital trends and what additional skills and tools you need?
These are just a few of the questions that will be answered at the seminar.
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- understand the advantages and disadvantages of individual sales channels;
- identify for yourself and your products and services a number of sales channels;
- define or optimize the internal sales strategy and the necessary organization and steps for optimizing the use of available sales channels.