Online Social Media, Networks and Tools
strategies of online social identity building
Public courses announced: -there are currently no open public courses in English-
Registration deadline: -
For closed groups, the programme is performed upon agreement.
Online social media and networks are becoming an indispensable communication, marketing and sales channel for each organization.
The programme is intended for:
- directors and heads of individual departments;
- management staff who are in charge of business strategic planning;
- staff who are in charge of organizing sales and other marketing and sales professionals;
- experts in PR, communication and marketing departments;
- international business professionals;
- individuals looking for partners, jobs, business opportunities.
The purpose of the training is to provide knowledge on how to design and build the online social identity of the company or organization.
Main topic: Marketing and Sales
Related topics: Internationalisation of Businesses, Digital Economy
Seminar title: Online Social Media, Network and Tools - strategies of online social identity building
Seminar code: WOC-004002-0001-EN
Other languages are available upon request (e.g. Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian and Slovenian or any other if requested)
Place and date: - there are currently no open public courses in English -
Registration deadline and advance questions: -
Seminars on "Marketing and Sales" are modular, separately by individual types of communication and sales channels, by product or service groups, by individual markets, by other criteria and/or based on the received initiatives by third parties.
We also recommend internal training, consulting and mentoring, as well as participation in other topic-related training programmes, among others:
We recommend that you also monitor content related to marketing and sales on our WOTRA official website.
Main topic: Marketing and Sales
In our work we come into contact with numerous companies offering various semi-products, products and services that are intended for sale to commercial entities, the public sector through public procurement and/or final consumers. Many of these companies’ products and services are not ready in the shape or form that is suitable or appropriate for marketing abroad, namely due to a lack of certificates, unfulfillment of standards, unsuitable price policies, unsuitable packaging, competitiveness regarding the design and functionality of the product or service, in addition to many other reasons. Even companies themselves often do not have the proper internal organisation or have inexperienced staff when it comes to selling on foreign markets.
With the rise in online sales, online social media and analytical tools for monitoring sales and visitor behaviour on websites, marketing and sales have become significantly more complex. Today, that means that in addition to the traditional sales channels, there are a large number of possible online marketing, advertising, and sales channels, as well as a wide selection of associated software tools available.
Our trainings reveal various aspects of marketing and sales in the international context.
Irena Rezec is an experienced expert with many years of experience both in the public as well as the private sector in Slovenia and abroad. She has gained experience and knowledge in the field of information solutions, entrepreneurship, European and global business ecosystems, business collaboration and partnership approaches as well as international operation of companies, all by obtaining the University (information systems) and Master's (international management) degree, by managing the Euro Info Cenre in Ljubljana (currently titled Enterprise Europe Network), by cooperating in various working groups in Slovenia and abroad, and within the last 15 years in the role of the Managing Director of the company WOTRA also by implementing a big number of projects and seminars in Slovenia and other countries in the world. For the past 15 years, she has also regularly evaluated EU project proposals (EU H2020, URBACT, and other funds) in the fields of ICT and industrial clusters development, and occassionally in the field of urban and rural economic development.
In addition, she was in-depth training in:
- collaborative relationships and partnership management (Rhythm of Business, OECD, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Flanders);
- open and systematic innovation (CREAX, ECSB);
- digital marketing and online sales channels (Amazing);
- quantum techniques (Tadej Pretner);
- systemic dynamics in organisations - systemic constellations in business (a licensed faciliator certified by the Institute for Systemic Constellations Slovenia in cooperation with Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands).
Registration and advance questions deadline: -
The number of participants is limited. In the event of an excessive number of applications, we will announce additional dates.
You can submit a registration or enquiry form and up to 3 advance questions (but not legal questions) via the Enquiry Form or by replying to an electronic invitation, if you have received it. You can also call us during office hours. When registering, indicate for which seminar and date you apply (or seminar code), basic information about the participant and also about the organization, in the case that the payer is an organization.
The price of the seminar per individual participant depends on the location/country of performance, the number of participants, the duration of the seminar, the possible co-organization of the seminar with partners in each country and other circumstances. Therefore, the price will be known when an individual seminar is announced. Members of the CollaboVentures platform have a 10% discount on the net price of the seminar.
The price of the seminar usually includes:
- seminar materials and access to the forum or community group on the topic under discussion;
- free one-year access to advanced content on the WOTRA Focus - Development Navigator portal, from the day this accessibility to advanced content is enabled on the portal;
- 30 minutes of free consultations in the days after the seminar end on the subject of the seminar, for the company that registered the participant and under the following conditions:
- consultations are made via Skype after prior announcement and mutual date/hour agreement;
- free consultations from this title can be used only in the case of timely paid registration fee;
- free consultations can be used no later than 6 months after the end of the seminar. This bonus falls due wholly within this period.
Participants will also receive a Certificate of their participation at the seminar.
You pay the fee in full before the seminar starts based on the received proforma invoice. We will forward the final invoice to your address after the seminar is ended.
Any termination of the seminar must be written and forwarded to the seminar organizer no later than ---. In case of timely cancellation we charge 15% of the administrative and organizational costs. We do not return the fee in the event of a subsequent cancellation, however the replacement of a participant from the same organization is possible.
Other conditions: We do not allow audio or video recording during the training.
In relation to the development of the online social identity, we also offer consulting and mentoring services tailored to individual customers, among others:
- reviewing the existing online identity, tools in use and related activities and making suggestions for improvements;
- designing and developing a strategy for building an online social identity for an individual client, taking into account a particular purpose, product or service group, a target market and/or target group;
- taking over the activities of building the online social identity of the client.
Visit our WOTRA website for more detailed information about our additional services.
The content of the seminar refers to making participants familiar with various social media and various strategies, techniques and tools to use those media in the most appropriate and effective ways.
Companies and organizations today face an unprecedented number of online social media, networks, and related tools. Through these media and networks, they search for or develop a sales network, search for answers to current issues, search for personnel, talents, looking for investors, etc. Companies through these links also communicate with partners and customers. For the company or organization it is important to use online social media and networks intelligently and systematically, and to integrate the strategy of building an online social identity with all functions, as well as with all other strategies in the company or organization.
Among other things, we will answer the following questions:
- What should be the optimal share of the use of new media compared to classic communication, marketing and sales channels?
- How to use online social media, networks and tools for professional development, finding business opportunities, finding talents and ideas, marketing and sales?
- Who in the organization should use online social media, networks and tools, and for what purposes?
- How to measure the effects of regular use of online social media, networks and tools?
- Are there any differences in the usefulness of online social media, networks and tools depending on the company's activity or business type and/or perhaps a group of products and services?
These are just a few of the questions that will be answered at the seminar.
After the seminar, you will be able to:
- understand the strengths and weaknesses of online social media, networks and tools;
- identify and transfer into your everyday practice, for you and your products and services, the most suitable online social media, networks and tools;
- define or optimize the internal strategy of building an online social identity and the necessary organization and steps for the optimal use of online communication, promotional, marketing and sales channels;
- estimate, what kind of knowledge still needs to be deepened as well as what new professions and staff would be needed to strengthen existing use of online social media, networks and tools or introduce the use of new ones.