Business Systemic Constellations
the impact of hidden connections to the business success
Public courses announced: -there are currently no open public courses in English-
Registration deadline: -
Closed private workshops are performed upon agreement.
Businesses today operate in a complex environment of interconnected and interdependent physical and virtual relationships. Thus, management must daily make decisions on business partnerships, new sales channels and new markets, differentiation strategies, product and service development, brand development, etc., while other employees have relationships with their collegues and with customers. Systemic constellations reveal backgrounds that you would not otherwise see. With the insights that participants receive in the framework of their mandates through systemic constellations, they can make better decisions and actions either on an organizational or personal level.
The workshop is intended for
- business owners, managers, project leaders and other employees;
- those involved in leadership coaching;
- co-oordinators of network organizations (e.g. co-ordinators of business clusters and associations, etc.);
- investors who would like to check the eligibility of investments in a particular project;
- individuals who decide on an entrepreneurial path;
- others who are facing problems or new challenges.
The purpose of the workshop is to demonstrate the usefulness of an alternative decision tool in everyday business practice, and at the same time to inform the participants with the importance of taking into account the basic principles of management of companies and business relationships that are revealed to us by systemic constellations every time.
Main topic: Complementary Business Practices
Related topics: Management and Business, Collaboration and Partnership
Workshop title: Business Systemic Constellations - the impact of hidden connections to the business success
Workshop code: WOC-888001-0001-EN
Other languages are available upon request (e.g. Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian and Slovenian or any other if requested)
Place and date: - there are currently no open public courses in English -
Registration deadline and advance questions: -
Business systemic constellations are our first programme on the topic of "Complementary Business Practices". Due to clear insights into the business situations that are given to us by systemic constellations, we place, when appropriate, a method of systemic constellations or systemic business simulations to a lesser extent also in our other, classical professional training programmes as well as to our consultancy and mentoring services.
Depending on the interest of the participants, other topic-related programmes will follow.
Remarks: The business systemic constellations workshop does not fall under our classical seminars and can not be defined in advance as such. The course of the constellations depends on the respective group of issue holders (clients) and other participants. As a rule, situations are unrepeatable, just as business situations and their causes are different from company to company.
Especially in the case of complex business situations and medium-sized and larger companies, we recommend a systematic approach to constellations, which usually means that more than one constellation for this company or organization needs to be carried out.
You can let us know your interest and/or questions by phone or via the Enquiry Form.
Main topic: Complementary Business Practices
Let's start a description of the topic with the famous quote of Nikola Tesla "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."
A quote that we still do not understand today. Many research projects aimed at obtaining clear answers in the meantime, many innovators are looking for the inspiration for Tesla's legacy for their own innovations, and many individuals are browsing their own self in order to understand themselves or in order to improve their energy potential for better perceptions of the world around them. However, the picture of the current devalued, including the business world, shows us that we have not yet discovered the secrets of the universe in the sense that it is understood from Tesla's quotation.
Leaders and management can have a significant impact on the image of the world and on the values of society. Therefore, it makes sense to us that managers also look at themselves and even innerselves and then into the systems that lead them. The famous Deepak Chopra greatly contributed to the popularization of spirituality in management, the same also yoga, feng shui, tai chi, qi gong and other practitioners of complementary methods penetrating the business world. In addition to all these methods, we should expose the systemic constellations method of Bert Hellinger, which has been later upgraded for business purposes by Jan Jakob Stam and others. In Slovenia, the method of business systemic constellations has been brought by Natasa Čebulj. Already at the first meeting with the method and without any knowledge and preliminary preparations, the method surprised with the clarity of the messages and the depth of insights into a particular business situation.
The common denominator of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world is, among others, the use of combinations of quantum and other complementary methods. The available set of methods is wide, and each of us can find the most appropriate method for itself at a given moment. Our intention is to collect, analyze and test complementary methods that have been established in business practices in Slovenia and abroad, and transfer knowledge, experience and practices, either through training programmes or through professional contents published on the WOTRA Focus - Development Navigator portal.
Irena Rezec is an experienced expert with many years of experience both in the public as well as the private sector in Slovenia and abroad. She has gained experience and knowledge in the field of information solutions, entrepreneurship, European and global business ecosystems, business collaboration and partnership approaches as well as international operation of companies, all by obtaining the University (information systems) and Master's (international management) degree, by managing the Euro Info Cenre in Ljubljana (currently titled Enterprise Europe Network), by cooperating in various working groups in Slovenia and abroad, and within the last 15 years in the role of the Managing Director of the company WOTRA also by implementing a big number of projects and seminars in Slovenia and other countries in the world. For the past 15 years, she has also regularly evaluated EU project proposals (EU H2020, URBACT, and other funds) in the fields of ICT and industrial clusters development, and occassionally in the field of urban and rural economic development.
In addition, she was in-depth training in:
- collaborative relationships and partnership management (Rhythm of Business, OECD, Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Flanders);
- open and systematic innovation (CREAX, ECSB);
- digital marketing and online sales channels (Amazing);
- quantum techniques (Tadej Pretner);
- systemic dynamics in organisations - systemic constellations in business (a licensed faciliator certified by the Institute for Systemic Constellations Slovenia in cooperation with Bert Hellinger Institute of the Netherlands).
Registration and advance questions deadline: -
The number of participants is limited. The number of issue holders (clients) for which the constellations are executed under each group (multi-organisation) workshop is also limited. In the event of an excessive number of applications, we will announce additional dates.
You can send the enquiry through the Enquiry Form or by replying to an electronic invitation, in case you have received it. You can also call us during office hours. When registering, indicate which programme and date you are applying for (or the code of the programme or workshop), the basic information about the participant and its role in the workshop (e.g. an issue holder or an observer), as well as the name of organisation, in case the payer is your organisation.
You can choose among the following roles:
- you are in the role of the issue holder where the business constellation is made for your particular case in the group (multi-organisations) or private (single-organisation) workshop. After receiving your enquiry, we will contact you to exchange information about your particular case that you want to resolve through business systemic constellations. In more complex cases, in companies with a large network of partners, diversified activities or in cases of sensible nature in terms of confidentiality and similar, we might suggest you an independent private constellation or even a series of constellations made exclusivelly for your organisation only.
- you are the observer in constellations made for third parties through our openly announced group constellations (this is particularly appropriate if you have a doubt in the technique or you meet with the technique for the first time and would like to observe it, on the basis of which you would decide on your own constellation.
The price (fee) depends on your role in the constellation, the location/country of performance, the number of constellations for your specific business or organisation, the duration of the assignment, the possible co-organization of the workshop with partners in each country and other circumstances. Therefore, the price will be known after a short introductory briefing with an individual applicant. Members of the CollaboVentures platform have a 10% discount on the net price of the workshop.
The price of the workshop usually includes:
- pre-constellation phase with introductory breifing;
- constellation workshop for one issue exposed at a time;
- post-constellation phase which consists of:
- the access to the forum or online community group on the topic under discussion;
- free one-year access to advanced content on the WOTRA Focus - Development Navigator portal, from the day this accessibility to advanced content is enabled on the portal;
- 30 minutes of free consultations in the days after the workshop end on the subject of the workshop, for the company that registered the participant and under the following conditions:
- consultations are made via Skype or any other online call/meeting/conference system after prior announcement and mutual date/hour agreement;
- free consultations from this title can be used only in the case of timely paid registration fee;
- free consultations can be used no later than 1 months after the end of the workshop. This bonus falls due wholly within this period.
You pay the fee in full before the workshop starts based on the received proforma invoice. We will forward the final invoice to your address after the workshop is ended.
Any termination of the workshop must be written and forwarded to the workshop organizer no later than 20 days before the workshop. In case of timely cancellation we charge 15% of the administrative and organizational costs. We do not return the fee in the event of a subsequent cancellation, however the replacement of a participant from the same organisation is possible.
In the event that the constellation relates to sensitive information related to business secrets or similar, all involved on our side must sign a confidentiality agreement, and the constellation is carried out in a so-called "blind" version where the issue of the constellation is known exclusively to the issue holder and the facilitator.
- The business systemic constellation is made for the issue holder in the subject for which he is competent and is in the domain of the issue holder's authorizations. This means that the issue holder wants answers to questions for which he has powers according to his function in a company or organisation. For questions for which the issue holder is not authorized to solve them, the constellation will not be performed.
- We do not allow audio or video recording during the workshop.
For better constellation performance and in cases of a more complex nature, especially in medium-sized and larger companies or organisations, prior to the implementation of a constellation itself, we recommend consulting on a strategic approach to the implementation of business constellation for various needs and purposes in your organisation. The result will be a constellation programme of your organisation, normally consists of a series of constellations based on pre-selected criteria.
After completing and analyzing the first constellation(s), we recommend to follow the results or changes in the organisation. We also suggest further regular consultation on problem solving or use of business constellations as one of the supporting methods in your decision-making process.
Visit the official WOTRA website for more detailed information about our additional services.
Instead of the introduction - the source of the method of business systemic constellations: Systemic Constellations have been transferred to the business sphere from the so-called family constellations founded by Bert Hellinger on the basis of experience and insights gained during his mission for the tribe Zulu in South Africa, and later through studies of psychotherapy, group dynamics and other related fields. In practice, it has turned out that business systems can be treated in the same way as family systems. A major contribution to the introduction of business systemic constellations into business practice has been made by Jan Jakob Stam, through the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands. Gradually, business systemic constellations, the same as family ones, have been implemented worldwide. As a method of insight into the hidden dynamics of past and present relations business systemic constellations are nowadays used by a large number of consultants and coachers for the purpose of advising the management of companies and others in conflict resolutions and critical situations in organizations as well as in various decision-making processes. The method of systemic constellations is used by both large public and private systems (e.g. banking, insurance, large international corporations) as well as smaller systems (small and medium-sized enterprises, including family businesses). The method has become a topic of doctoral dissertations and a number of professional literature, and has been gradually being applied in individual regular university study programmes (e.g. in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom). In Slovenia, the method of business systemic constellations as well as facilitators' certification has been introduced by Nataša Čebulj through the Slovenian Institute for Systemic Constellations in co-operation with the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands.
Business Systemic Constellation | Business Systemic Simulation | The Business Situation's Stage Performance
How to briefly explain what the business systemic constellation is for a person who has never been involved in any family or business constellations? The facilitator leads the issue holder (a client) through the process of clearly defining the issue, selecting the key representatives involved in constellation and defining criteria to measure the success of the process (pre-constellation phase). The facilitator also establishes in the space so-called a field of emptiness in which, on the one hand, there is a hidden energy dynamics of the current situation and current relations between the involved parties and, on the other hand, the process of "healing" or the process of establishing the order between the parties. The issue holder (the client) is in this process merely an observer, and the selected representatives by the facilitator and/or the client play a role of the key participants in the business situation of the client's company, project, business partnership, product, buyer, etc. The representatives in the field move with the flow. Everything is in silence, however you can clearly understand pantomimic gestures and feel the feelings that are being created. People from outside would actually be similar to the pantomime performance of the business situation or business simulation with live figures. However, the messages received from the field are profound and, as a rule, unexpected, as they reveal hidden dynamics among those involved, but also the unknown elements of the client's business situation. The process does not end with this, but continues in the sense of resolving the causes of the situation at the energy level. Involved participants in the field at the end of the process generally feel relieved and relaxed. The client can, through a given insight and a process of establishing order, be able to return to his company strengthened with this knowledge and armed with additional information for making better decisions and measures. At the end, both the issue holder and representatives, or just other individuals present at the constellation, get rich experience and an amazing sort of insight. Individual constellations are an unrepeatable story, but there are some common denominators, among them the fact that the constellations show the power of the past and the power of forgiveness, which is also taught by all spiritual cultures. However, we see and feel this power through systemic constellations, which usually changes our behavior patterns in general. The power of the past grows with the age of the company, and it can be an obstacle or an incentive, depending on which relationship has been preserved in the company or organisation to the past, past owners, past brands, past contributors of any kind, etc. Quite often, although in business constellations, there is also a significant impact of family systems. This is especially true for the founders and business owners and, consequently, for companies or organisations whose owners are or are in charge of. A particularly strong family bond is, of course, also in family businesses.
The method of business systemic constellations can be used in a much larger number of cases than mentioned below, among others:
- in the process of setting up a new company, change of ownership, companies merging, sales of companies;
- in case of finding and concluding business partnerships ;
- in the case of defining the key strategies of a company or organisation;
- in the case of defining the strategy of internationalization or deciding on new markets or new sales channels;
- in the case of a decision to support individual projects or brands;
- in the case of deciding on taking staff into key positions;
- in the case of deciding to replace a job or a job position;
- in the event of crisis situations or repetitive bad events (illness, accident or even death, abnormally large fluctuation of key personnel, outflow of key customers, increased number of trade receivables, etc.);
- in case of poor sales on a particular market, within a particular segment or individual product;
- in case of poor relationships or results in a particular department;
- in other cases;
We believe that you have become at least a little curious and would like to test the method on your particular case. Contact us for details.